Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Want You Forever

Hey listen up,
I'm speaking to you
Here's something you can believe is true
I'm madly in love with you
Your have become my world and my life
I can't wait till the day I say "I do"
And be your wife
I don't care how long I have to wait
It's you that I want
I'll wait forever
Better than having you never
You mean so much to me
I can't live without you
Don't you see?
I choose you, and only you
Do you choose me too?
If you want my heart,
I'll cut it out and give it to you
Want my mind?
I'll be your teacher
Want my soul?
I'll be your angel
Want my body?
I'll become your slave
Only if I can be with you forever
Baby, don't ever tell me never
Don't ever tell me never.....

No comments:

Post a Comment