Did You Ever Wonder?
Do you wonder about what might have been,
Before I was with him?
Do think about the way I could have held you tight,
Or how you broke my heart that night?
Do you think about my smile,
Or why I haven't written in a while?
Do you wonder why I talk to you about my life,
Or why I come to you for relationship advice?
Do you wonder why I talk to you about him,
Or think how our chances got so slim?
Do you miss me at night,
Wishing you could hold me tight?
Do you think about how I cried,
Or feel like you want to die?
Did you ever laugh at my pain,
Or did losing me make you insane?
Do you even miss me,
Or wish you hadn't set me free?
Do you sit alone and wish for the past,
Or wish we could have made it last?
Did you ever wonder if I was lying,
Or if I still sat up at night crying?
Did you ever wonder why my smile got so bright,
When I talked to you each night?
Did you ever wonder why you were the only person I talked to,
When I had other things to do?
Did you ever wonder why looking at you always made me a little sad,
Or how at you, I could never be mad?
Didn't you know I loved you?
And how I wonder'd why couldn't you love me too?
Did you ever wonder about the dreams I had about us,
Or how I'd encourage you on just because?
Did you ever wonder why I kept saying you mattered,
Even when my small smile was shattered?
Didn't you know I loved you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment