I Can't Take This Anymore
I'm standing here screaming
But you don't see me
You don't care about me
Or how I feel
How do you know
What I'm telling you is real?
We never talk so why you still here?
Please just leave me alone dear
Go back to your games
But when you come back,
Don't expect things to be the same
I'm tired of waiting here forever
Us being together is turning into never
I'm leaving you now
Don't you dare come on around
This ain't working out for me
Why can't you take time to see,
How much I need you and
How this is killing me?
But your too busy to pay attention to me...
I don't really care anymore
Hence why I'm walking out the door
I know your gonna be pissed
But baby, this time you missed
I'm outta here
I love you
But I can't take this dear
I can't take this
ANYMORE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment