Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I Want A Guy...
I want a guy who calls me when has a free moment just to say hi cause then I know he's thinking and missing me. I want a guy who gets on the computer and demands my attention when he's there cause then I know he wants me. I want a guy who reads my stories and poems when I write them cause then, I know he really does care about me and wants to get to know me better. A guy who is not afraid to show me off, whose not embarrassed by me. He'll know when something's bother me and when I say I don't want to talk about it, he'll wait till I am ready to. A guy who isn't jealous but trusts me and knows that he's the only guy I really care about in my life. Who doesn't doubt my love. Who knows I have many guys in my life but only one in my heart. A guy who can tell when I'm about to cry just by reading my IMs. And when he realizes I'm about to cry, he'll try anything just to cheer me up. A guy who comes on to the computer everyday just to ask me if I want to talk about anything or how my day was, even if it's for five minutes. One who won't always let me win when we wrestle and if he wins, he'll steal a kiss, just cause he can. Someone who knows, just by looking at me, that all I need is to be held because I'm depressed and he's there with arms wide open. I'll feel safe and comfortable with him. I won't be worrying what he thinks of me cause I'll already know. One who I know would never be jealous of my best guy friends cause he know's I'd still choose him. A guy who thinks I'm perfect for him but knows I'm not. I don't need a knight in shining armor. I just want a guy who'd love me for me. Someone who'd be there with me through out thick and thin. I know I can depend on him and our love will be so strong nothing can break it. This is the guy I want...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment