I'm sitting here,
Thinking of you
I'm tired of life
And don't know what to do
You use to make me smile
Now your gone
I'm sad again
And it's been awhile
I guess you didn't mean what you said
I guess it doesn't matter
Part of me always knew
You never did
I don't know why I care so much
I guess it's just the fact that
You had caught my heart
And put it in a bunch
So hard to forget you
When you were so perfect
Even though
I know you've forgotten me too
Living each day
Waiting online
Another wasted night
Makes me sigh
Oh well, I'll learn to let go
Eventually
It's hard I know
But I will let you go
Keep your memories, yes
After all,
You were the best
Dwell on them, no
For the pain hurts me so
Well, I got to go get on with life
I have to try to face the night
Without your memory
I know it's impossible
Cause your always in my sight
But it's worth a try
I promise to be strong
And tonight,
I'm not gonna cry
I'm gonna put a smile on my face
Even if it's fake
Even if it will only last
A little while
Just a little While
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment