This goes to my friend, Josh, 'cause I know he's having a hard time and one day, his luck will run out....
I Miss You
So here we go
My friend is dead
Took a gun to his head
Couldn't take all the rumors
Or his body filled with tumors
Couldn't take the crap
People were saying about his rap
He took the knife
Cutting himself to feel alright
How could he not know that
There were some that cared?!?
There were those
That dared
To love him and his flaws
Both the big and the small
Did he not care?
He could have told others
That his pain was too much to bear
Why didn't he?!?
Why couldn't he see
How much he meant to me?!?
But then he'll never understand
What he means to me
He's way to blind to see
That his pain was killing me
Inside and out
I wanted to help...
I want to scream!
Someone please tell me this is a dream!
I wish he were still here
So I could hold him near
To take away all his pain
To tell him I miss him
Even if it's in vain.
I know I'll miss him like hell
That angel who went and fell
I only hope he's happy now
And is finally free
And hopes he finally figures out
How much he means to me
But this is not the end
He will always be my friend
He'll live in my heart forever
I promise to forget him never
And maybe one day
We'll meet again
That funny guy..
My true friend..
I miss you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment