Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Girl

My Girl by Natalie Lynne Gallant




You are my girl
Ya, you know it's true
You are my girl
I'll always be there for you
I'll be there when you cry
I'll still be there when you die
You know I'll be your friend to the end
Every broken heart you have,
You know I'll try my best to mend.
I'll be there when your mad
I'll comfort you when your sad.
We'll do places and have lots of fun
When we're in trouble,
Together we'll be on the run
When your happy
You know I'll be happy too
With you,
There's nothing I can't do
Your my sis till the end
I promise to give you all the strength I can lend
Your my girl and my sister too
But most of all,
Your my friend that's why I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment