Waiting by Natalie Lynne Gallant
Ok, now I have something to tell you
And please don't laugh'cause if you do,
You just might suffer my wrath
I've been watching you for two years
I've been there to help you through your joys and fears
Your my friend and I am yours
But do you know that I want to be more?
I liked you ever since I first saw you
But I didn't think you'd ever like me too
The fact that you'd like me is like a dream
Something I was unable to comprehend,
A wish that you could lend
But now it's coming true
And I have no clue what to do
When I'm around you,
I don't know what to say
I think of you all day
I get nervous and scared
Yet happy and prepared
I want to be with you
And until I do,I'll be waiting, wanting, liking You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment