Twilight by Natalie Lynne Gallant
I was thinking of Twilight and got this out of it....
People keep telling me your not good for me,
But I don't care
Their opinions I can bear
But now, you've left and gone away
I really don't have a clue what to say
I'm filled with pain
It pratically drives me insane
How could you think you were hurting me?!?
Why can't you see,
That you leaving is what's hurting me?
I was safe with you here
I felt no fear
You being so powerful and strong,
I really can't believe your gone.
How could you do this to me?!?
Didn't you know this is supposed to be?!?
That our love is supposed to exist?!?
It's not really something you can miss
I want to be with you forever
My relationship with you I'll never sever
I don't care if your scared
I want you
And I know you want me too
So, let's sit outside together and
Look at the New Moon
I know that we'll be one soon
We'll sit there forever,
Till the Breaking Dawn.
Just you and me,
Out there on the lawn.
And, when the Eclipse comes,
We'll still be together, forever
Until the Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment